A-Z Who are we...

Chandra
A
- Attached or single: attached at the hip

B- Best Friends: Angel, Liz, and Mona Kay!
C-Cake or Pie: Ice Cream cake (mint chip and oreos)
D- Day of choice: Sunday, day of worship, day of relaxation! :-)
E- Essential Item: Dr Pepper Chap stick
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms- they last longer
H- Hometown: Laguna Hills
I- Indulgence(s): Dreyers Chocolate Chip and Orange (I know, it sounds weird but it's DELIC!)
J- January or July: July, love the warm weather and 4th of July in Utah
K- Kids: One but 5 on the way
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My BOYS! Tanner and lil Parks
M- Marriage Date: April 2nd, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 4 Kari, Cami, Jon, and Josi
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, an apple a day keep the doctor
P- Phobias or Fears: being alone
Q- Quotes: the best things in life are free
R- Reason To Smile: my baby asleep in my arms
S- Season: summer
T- Tag Three +: Three people who will actually read this
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm obese, just kidding, but seriously I need to get into shape after having a baby!!!
W- Worst Habit: I dont like to eat breakfast
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well I AM an Ultrasound tech...
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chicken: boil it, bake it, put it in a stew!
Zodiac: Tarus


Tanner
A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friends: Probably Spencer, Jason, all my Idaho buddies... and Parker!
C-Cake or Pie: Pumpkin Pie
D- Day of choice: Fridays for sure
E- Essential Item: Camera
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms- Green and Red
H- Hometown: Blackfoot, Idaho
I- Indulgence(s): Popcorn & model airplanes
J- January or July: Depends on ski conditions and surf report
K- Kids: Uno- Parker Steven Peterson
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Chandra
M- Marriage Date: April 2, 2004 ( I had to look that one up.. oops)
N- Number of Siblings: 3- One brother and two sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges as long as someone else peels it
P- Phobias or Fears: Forclosure
Q- Quotes: Never pet a burning dog
R- Reason To Smile: One day I will sell my home(s)
S- Season: Depends on where I live
T- Tag Three +: Hal, Jason, Tad
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am cool...really
W- Worst Habit: Biting finger nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds- Chandra would shoot me if I answered xray
Y- Your Favorite Food: Whatever
Zodiac: Pisces

Comments

Allred Family said…
That was so funny, I am so glad you did it. So you have 5 babies on the way :) Caleb told me this morning that he wanted two babies!!! No thank you one is enough seriously. Ohhhhh I cannot wait to see ya, it gonna be like a non-stop party.........Cannot wait another day just come NOW. I cannot wait to see your little dude, Babies are the cutest things ever. Well my comment is long too!!!! love you guys