Parker's First Cold

So that picture was taken on Thanksgiving day! It was a great day! I love family and I love a turkey feast, how could anyone go wrong? But the sad thing was that Parker got his first cold. It was so scary! What do I do? He can't blow his nose, he's crying like he's in pain, he can't breath, every time he sneezes he coughs... so sad! So we lifted his mattress on one side so that his head would be elevated, brought in the humidifier (and added some vicks), gave him a nice steamy bath, and a little bit of children's Tylenol, and today (day 5 of the cold) he seems to be doing a lot better. Man, how do all the moms out there do it!? Being a mom is the best! The most challenging jobs are certainly the most rewarding.

Comments

Allred Family said…
Poor Parker, I HATE sick babies, It can get way scary. Hope he is feeling better.
I wanted to tell thanks a lot for making me CRY, I just got your gift in the mail, That is the cutest outfit i have ever seen. SERIOUSLY......Way tooo cute. I cannot wait to see our Little baby wear it. You are the sweetest Person i know :) Love you Guys
You are the cutest thing. Actually that baby might be even cuter than the cutest thing. I'm glad you are sharing your pictures.
Hugs and kisses to everyone in your family.
Love, Cass