For Grammy and Papa

Here's some pictures to show you what we've been up to lately...

Here's Parker eating an orange from our tree, sour face pictures are so cute!

Hmmmm Yummy!

He really liked it! Notice his cool bib?

Here's Parker taking a bubble bath, I looked over and he had a bubble goatee!

He wants to look like Papa did! :-)

Tanner put together this oh so cool fort for Parker in the back yard!

He LOVED it!

He can't wait to show you!


Night night Grammy and Papa. I always dream of you!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Wow ~ that is soooo sweet!!! I love you guys so much!!! I can't wait to see you! I think he does look a little like Granpa "Goatee"!! These pix make me miss him soooo much. Thank you so much for taking them and then putting them on this blog so I can see him everyday as he is growing everyday!!!
I love you!
Grammy
Perry Family said…
ahhh. he looks so peaceful sleeping, those are the best times! What a fun daddy Tanner is, that is one awesome fort!!
Anonymous said…
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the bib your son is wearing is not a Haute Boyz bib. It's a Just Buzzin' By bib.
Chandra said…
Oh oops! It's really cute regardless! And I love how easily it washes off!