Monday Memories- Parker's Ultrasounds
Today I decided to write about my favorite thing to do, Ultrasound. When I was in first grade I remember following a campus supervisor around at recess because she was pregnant. Even when I was 7 years old I was obsessed with pregnant women and I knew I wanted to do something in my life to be apart of that special and miraculous time of a woman's life! So, when I grew up and discovered ultrasound I knew that was where I belonged!
My senior year I did a young women and excellence project based around learning about ultrasound and accompanied every pregnant woman I knew to her ultrasound appointments. I went off to BYU-I (no ultrasound school there-sad) But then ended up at UNLV and got my bachelors in medical imaging! The best part is that I was in clinicals the entire time I was pregnant and got to sneak peeks at my little guy AT LEAST once a week!
My senior year I did a young women and excellence project based around learning about ultrasound and accompanied every pregnant woman I knew to her ultrasound appointments. I went off to BYU-I (no ultrasound school there-sad) But then ended up at UNLV and got my bachelors in medical imaging! The best part is that I was in clinicals the entire time I was pregnant and got to sneak peeks at my little guy AT LEAST once a week!
This is my second ultrasound at my first doctors appointment (the first one was at school). This was at about 11 weeks. He was flippin all over the place!! So cute!
This is at about 14 weeks when I couldn't stand it any longer and asked the girl I was working with to just scan me and tell me what I was having! I tried to wait to do it with Tanner but how could I stand it when I had access to an ultrasound machine all day everyday! He was a little bummed... but it was soooo exciting!!!
Here's one of the last scans I got. He's kinda smiling- such a cutie! This was about 6 weeks before he was born.
I love doing Ultrasound! I'm still trying to land a job. I'm not too enthusiastic about leaving my baby but I didn't go to school for nothin' and I really do enjoy looking at babies and seeing the joy that fills the mother's eyes when they see their little ones! I'll let you know when I finally do start scanning and you can all come down and I'll show you your insides!

Comments
Those are fun pics!
Your prize is in the mail. Sorry it took so long, I had a hard time getting to the post office... that is about half a minute from my house. Anyway, it should get there in a few days.
You really did get a lot of pictures.
maybe next time!!! Hope you find a SWEET Job Soon!!!!