Beach Day

Today I wanted Parker to get lots of wiggles out so we went down to the beach. It was another cloudy day (yet still warm) down on the shore but sunny and clear up above. We had fun building sand castles (and destroying them) discovering things in the tide pools and chasing birds. Since Parker has been taking abnormally long naps lately I've been getting kinda bored so I sat on Tanner's photo editing program for a while and tried to make my mediocre photography more interesting... We're hoping this post will make Grammy and Papa book some flights out here asap. Let's see if it works!







Comments

Allred Family said…
Those are the BEST PICTURES really, they are Great!!!!!! I think we should come to california for a beach trip, forget the snowboarding trip for the guys...yucky snow :)
Jenni said…
These are some super cute pictures! I love the 2nd to the last oone. The lighting is just perfect and your little boy is so adorable. It would be fun to get together some day. I feel like we should be hanging out or something.
Perry Family said…
what a beautiful day for the beach...have to say you live in the best part of the world my dear!
Anonymous said…
Way cute editing, the colors are great! Have you noticed you have so many post titled as Beach. It must be a rough life ;)
Tell me what you think of the movie, I love that Tanner is so into it.
I will see how persuasive I can be Monte and Kim, we may just have to squeeze in their suitcases though so we can see you too!
Anonymous said…
He is just the most adorable little boy! I can't wait to see him. I'm still working on Grandpa! We'll see if it works.
Give Parker the biggest hug of all from me!
Love you,
Grammy
So cute! Love these pictures!