Pop-eee-oh

Comments

Anonymous said…
IT IS IN THE GENES!!! There isn't anything that makes Kaydence more happy than ice cream and popcorn! Those two are totally Petersons! I love how excited Parker gets, I can't believe how well he says "popcorn", he LOVES it!
Jenni said…
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I cannot wait to meet him. When are you guys coming??? jk kinda
Allred Family said…
I love his word for Popcorn, What a little cutie.......Popcorn is the best!!!!! Now Caleb and Sage are asking for some.....thanks a lot :)
Perry Family said…
He is sooooo cute!! My kids LOVE popcorn from the air popper!! their favorite time in the kitchen! Maddox seriously asks to eat popcorn everyday!
Anonymous said…
Popcorn is the best! It should be in one of the top food groups!!! We love it. Tell him we're going to have some when he gets to Idaho!
He is so cute. He makes a cute little valentine boy as well.

Love you,
Grammy