Moving on....

We're SOOOO over Wall-E, now we're all about NEMO!

Comments

Kat said…
That's awesome, what a cutie! We would LOVE you guys to move here and play with our boys everyday.:)
Allred Family said…
What a little cutie, I love his little voice :) I wish we lived closer!!!!!
Anonymous said…
He has the cutest voice and he is such a TALKER! Good choice on Nemo, now you will have that movie imprinted in your brain too. My mom told me that one summer when I was about 5 that I wanted to watch Princess Bride four times a day. Now my mom can't watch it because she is so sick of it!
Hey I don't know if this is even possible but could you send me the video you took of Kaydence at Buddy's (our girls night)?
Perry Family said…
What a cutie! Bryanna went through a nemo phase too! It's fun to see them switch inerests!
Anonymous said…
What a darling little boy!! I miss hearing that cute little voice! I'll have to get up on Nemo so we'll have something to talk about on Skype!
Love you guys,
Grammy