This weekend...
This weekend was not too thrilling. It was a little cold and rainy here which is nice because everything is so beautiful and green but it doesn't make for very nice adventure weather. So, we slept in on Saturday morning and stayed local that day. That evening we went to one of my best friends' reception. Sky and I met in high school on the Stake Youth Council and have been friends ever since! He met a fantastic girl and they were married in Salt Lake last weekend. I am so happy for him!
Earlier that day we went out and bought the Twilight Special Edition DVD and made a big ol' bowl of popcorn and some sweet snacks and watched the whole 2 discs. That was pretty much the highlight of the weekend. Tanner and I had a very snugly, relaxing weekend together and Parker was a perfect angel! (Expect for the 1.5 hours he cried while in the nursery on Sunday.... sigh.)


Comments