Farmer's Market

Friday morning my Mom and I went to the Laguna Hills Farmer's Market and stocked up on some super fresh, yummy, organic delights! There was a huge variety of fruits and vegetables as well as eggs, chicken, beef, fish, nuts, juice and much more! It is something we really enjoy doing and a big treat with all the summer strawberries! I picked out a bunch of veggies and picked up some pork at Traders Joes. All of my food cost less then $10 and it was the best meal ever! I put the pork in a crock pot and cooked it on low all day (how easy is that?) with my own secret sauce. Then, when Tanner got home from work, I steamed the carrots and asparagus and sauteed the onion and squash. Mmmmmmm it was realllllllly good!






This is what it looked like! I want to eat it again!

Comments