Water Sports and my Camera Dont Really Mesh

I've been so bad at taking pictures lately! Parker and I have been having too much fun in the sun. 

Last week we went down to T Street in San Clemente with London and friends and 2 things happened that Parker CANNOT stop talking about. 
First, there was no parking. So now whenever we are going somewhere and are ready to park he says, "Oh! No Parking!" 
And second, the train runs right by T Street and he was obsessed with it! Every time it went by he screamed, "Choo choo TRAIN!!!" And when we were leaving it rode by and Choo Chooed right in front of us- scared him half to death. But he, none the less, wakes up every morning asking to go to the Choo Choo Train Beach. 

The water was shallow and the waves were just rolling in so Parker and I got to play in the ocean for a long time! It was so fun! We also went to Salt Creek with my brother and his wife and their lil baby girl on Friday but do you think I even brought my camera? No. So much for documenting every single memory of his entire life. We went swimming a ton too, as usual.

But the real fun came to town on Thursday. 
Ryan, Tanner's mission buddy, came in from Utah with his cute little pregnant wife. They took us to Ruby's on PCH and then on Saturday we met them at Sea World! We went to go see the Cirque De La Mar show again but Parker was freaking out! I mean, he did NOT want anything to do with it. I think the clowns kind of scared him- I don't blame him. That night they stayed with us and we sat up all night talking about their mission. They have so many funny stories and it was crazy looking back at all of the pictures and seeing how much everyone has changed... Tanner looked like such a baby!!! Oh, he's so cute.

Well, I guess that's pretty much it. Beach.pool.beach.pool. That's all we do!







Comments

Anonymous said…
That sounds like a fun day!! Tanner, did I ever meet Ryan??? Tanner is always good at keepin in contact with friends.
Can't wait to see you soon.
Love ya,
Grammy
Anonymous said…
How fun! I don't know why but I never get tired of Travis's mission stories especially when he gets together with an old mission buddy. Parker is so cute, such a boy! You are SOOO tan Chan, I'm so jealous!
Jenni said…
OKay now I need to see these pictures. Do you have a scanner because I doubt they are digital. I wonder if they are the same ones I have. He seriously was my best friend that year. You got a good one.