Conference Weekend
These past few days have been rough. I was SUPER sick early Friday morning, it was excruciating! And to top it all off I had 2 back to back procedures all day Friday and to make matters worse my afternoon patient bled all over the place and made me late to go see my Mom and Dad who were in Salt Lake to see Conference. Sigh.
BUT, I am ever the optimist, always looking at the silver lining, the bright side, the cup 1/2 full. So all in all, I can't complain about such a wonderful weekend.
Parker is pretty good about turning off his own bath water when it gets full but the other night he felt the need to just let it keep on going! This was his "pool". Looks like fun to me!!!
My parents took us out to eat 3 nights in a row! Spoiled? Yes. :-)
But it was sooooo nice to spend that time together. Parker was cracking us up the whole time!
He took his boots off at dinner (the ones he HAS to wear everywhere) and my mom said, "Are those your river boots? I bet you can hear the river rushing in them!" So he promptly put the boot up to his ear and REALLY DID HEAR the river!!!! Amazing! :-)
Friday night, after my less than desirable day, I met my Mom and Dad in Salt Lake and we had dinner and shopped around at the Gateway. Parker was having a blast! He loved the Utah version of the plip plop fountain (at the Spectrum) and even stopped in front of a store to bust a move to their music a few times. :-)
We told Parker that when he jumped it would make the water shoot up- we had that kids jumping for a good 10 minutes!
Love them... xoxoxo
It's that time of year again!!! My Mom hit a sale in California and brought a bunch of costumes for Parker to try on. For some strange reason, even though he's never ever seen or probably even heard of Pokemon, he really wanted to wear this Picachu costume.
I have to say, my favorite is the cop. :-)
Tanner and I had Saturday afternoon session tickets to Conference so we left Parker with Angeluis and we headed up to Salt Lake. We felt like we were on a date!!!! Woohoo!
Wish our zoom was a lot better but it was so amazing being in the presence of the prophet.
My parents took us out to dinner after our session and it was sooooo good! I had about 3 cokes and if anyone knows me they know that if I have even just 1 coke at 9am I'm wired the whole rest of the day! Man! I was feeling good! We had a great time with my Mom and Dad. I never takes these moments for granted. They are truly magnificent people and really, my best friends. I love them so much!!!!!
It was sooooo hot over the weekend- it's currently raining but I'll take it. We had to park at LDS Business College and we stopped to snap a few pictures. We saw this statue and were trying to figure out what they heck it is. Is she pregnant?
Sunday I, sadly, didn't take any pictures. Probably because I was in my PJs most of the day. But, my parents came down and watched the Sunday afternoon session with us. (They had tickets to Sunday morning) and then we went to Carole and James' house for a DELICIOUS Greek meal! We ate outside and during our meal the wind started to pick up and the rain clouds starting rolling in. Fall is definitely in the air. Carole's house was sooooo festive and cozy. It was nice just sitting around talking and enjoying the evening after being spiritually and physically fed. :-)

Comments
I can't believe how big Parker is getting! He is so cute!
Another thing, do you really need coke at all to get wired for the day? Just wondering. You're like naturally peppy. :)
Also love your dress in the last pic.
Love you and miss you tons,
Kim