Gator!


First of all, can you even handle this school picture? I mean seriously! He's 3! I just can't get over it. School pictures for the next 15 years.... Crazy!


(picture of a picture- bare with me)


Parker requested a bubble bath the other night and this is how I found him. Silly boy. We've been going swimming every morning at the community center and he's really starting to do great! He floats and swims backwards- all thanks to the tub! :-)




Ok, so this weekend we went to Idaho to buy Tanner a BRAND NEW CAR! Ok, so really it's 20 years old but at least he's not freezing his face off every day on his scooter. Awww, the life of a poor student.



Kim made "heaven-in-my-mouth". That's what I call it. It's literally the best thing you've ever tasted. I'm not kidding. I ate 20 pounds of this stuff. And it's made with corn puffs. PUFFS! So that's really saying something....


Parker was cool and decided to not sleep the entire weekend. So I got to deal with this... yay.



Saturday we went to Pocatello and, well, for one thing bought the car from Gator (Travis- our little brother in law). After we got the title and everything signed we went back to Kaitlin and Gator's super cute apartment!



Gator served his mission in Australia and Parker was obsessed with is diggery doo. (sp?)


At 3:30 we all thought it was like 7 oclock at night. We were spent! But, we decided to go eat at Texas Road House (super yum!)

I LOVE this picture of Monte! Get in the GAME!!!


We had the BEST waiter and we had a good time eating out. We laughed so much and just enjoyed being together!


Parker was..... trying my patience. But, we turned Toy Story on my phone while we ate and then we were ACTUALLY able to eat in peace!!!! Wow!!!

After dinner we went over to ISU and went bowling. I dont want to brag or anything but I did pretty awesome bowling a......35. Ok, so basically I'm terrible at bowling. But do you know who smoked us all???? Kim the STRIKER!!! She and Monte were neck and neck the whole game until she pulled out like 3 strikes in a row at the end. I was totally impressed. My MIL ROCKS!





They had this cool ramp thing to help the kiddos bowl. Parker thought it was the greatest thing ever. Everyone was super sweet and took Parker out to play all the arcade games in between turns.



Tanner acting (and looking) a lot like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite. Ok, so apparently I THOUGHT he shaved... but to my horror, he didn't.


Kaitlin ran a half marathon last weekend and her buns of steel must have really hurt Gator's legs...

After bowling Kim and Monte took Parker home and put him to bed while Tanner and I doubled with Kaitlin and Gator. We went upstairs to the student movie theater and watched "The Other Guys". We almost died laughing, I swear! We had a great time together!

Sunday we enjoyed church with the fam and a VERY NICE dinner together.
And then,
more heaven-in-my-mouth.
We DID NOT want to go. I miss them all already!!!

We were sooooo lucky and drove home in a snow storm! (Just kidding, it was NOT fun) We had to drive 60 MPH the entire way home because Tanner needed to get new tires put on his car and he didn't want to risk blowing out. That, and the snow storm.

When we got home it was straight to bed for Parker.

5 minutes later I captured this little beauty. Sleep is good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fun weekend!!! I'm glad you guys were able to go to Blackfoot for the weekend to hang with the fam! I have gotta say that Kim is looking AMAZING, I think those are new jeans with her boots she is wearing she is SUCH a hottie! That is so awesome that you guys were able to get a car and everything, WOW! Fun eventful weekend!
Oh and where did "Gator" come from?
Kim said…
Chan ~ it WAS a WAY fun weekend. We had a great time. I love Tanner's new "Plum Phython"!!! (my new name for the car!) I'm not gonna make any more of the "heaven in your mouth" until you are here to eat it with me! Good stuff! Otherwise, I'll eat the whole bowl. Can't wait to see you soon.
Love ya,
Grammy