Go Cougars!

We had a pretty fun weekend. 
Friday night Mona Kay and I were able to have a girls night out while the boys stayed home with the kiddos. We were so excited to eat and walk around Target without little voices begging for everything that met their eyes. We came home and hung out with our boys and played games for a while and then looked at the clock and realized it was midnight! And Parker was still awake!

The next morning we got up and headed down to Provo to watch the BYU vs UNLV game! I was tempted to wear my UNLV Alumni shirt but I'm sooooo glad I didn't because they were creamed by BYU. It was fun to have BYU win and score so many touch downs! And, it was extra nice sitting outside in the sunshine. Not too bad for November! But tomorrow it's supposed to snow so... waaaaa waaaaa waaaahhhh.





Parker fell asleep right at the end of the game- even through the George Q Cannon!


That night Tanner and I went on a double date. We set my coworker up with his coworker on a blind date. We went to Los Hermanos for dinner (Soooooo good) and then went to Comedy Sportz! Oh man! It was sooooo funny! Such a fun date!

When we walked Parker over to the babysitters we stopped a few times to play in all the leaves...



Lucas (From Tanner's work) and the lovely Camilla (from my work)
Laughed sooooo hard!



Sunday was the first Sunday in over 3 years that I was able to enjoy Relief Society in my own ward! AND, we totally forgot it was daylight savings and we all slept in so we felt really good all day!

Tanner played with us allllll day. It was nice.


Spencer and Mona Kay came over and we made Parker lay down for a nap before they came over but he never fell asleep so he totally crashed on Tanner during Extreme Home Makeover! :-) So cute.

I had so much fun I hardly took any pictures this weekend! You'll just have to take my word for it! :-)


*Update: Tanner's creepy stash was an attempt at "No Shave November". You can't grow a beard while attending BYU but, gross, you CAN have a mustache. I asked him if that means I don't have to shave my legs all month... he then promptly shaved the stash. Whew! That was a close one!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fun Stuff! That game would have been so fun, I love live games!!!
You two are playing match maker, how did it go? If they end up getting married you two will have to take full credit ;)
Tanner - Travis just told me that Joe Dirt called and said he wants his mustache back :)
Gotta love the stache!!!
Jenni said…
That extreme home makeover was about my family. My mom's cousin was the mother of all of those cute kids and my parents were really the ones whop did all the photography stuff. It was fun to see. Ummm....and soooo excited to have you guys here.
She lies- The moustache remains... :)
Perry Family said…
haha, ya thank goodness you wore byu to the game!! unlv stinks at football! and yay for a girls night out!!! lots of cute pictures!!
by the way, my good friend who I taught to make the carmel apples sells them now! her website is: www.sweetiesgourmet.com
Sue Ann said…
Such a fun weekend, and such cute photos. Handsome boys, both! And of course, Ms Lovely! Miss you.
Melly Mel said…
i love that leaves picture. it's soooo cute.