Busy Day!

Last week my whole family (Minus my oldest sister and her kids) came up to Utah for our annual 4th of July Bullock Family Reunion. Since my grandma passed away we've always stayed at my parents best friends cottage in Sundance. I asked James and Carole if there was anything I could do to help get ready for my 16 family members descending the next day. They told me there was some cleaning that needed to be done. Ironically I was in charge of the Beehive activity that night so, BOOM!- A service project was created! :-)


The girls was super eager to help and were absolutely amazing! They loved running around the cottage- exploring all the secret passage ways and such. James was a gem and sat down and talked to them in his studio for a few minutes. He even drew a little something for my newest Beehive who had just turned 12 that day.




Don't worry, we took them out for ice cream afterwards. Thank you, girls!!!!

While I was up in Sundance I received texts from Angeluis that they were at the hospital getting ready to have their baby!!!! After I got home and ready for bed I sent off one final text to see how things were progressing and low and behold she was 9cm dilated! I threw on my clothes, grabbed my keys and raced down to the hospital just in time! I got to see my best friend right before she became a mother and it was a memory I won't ever forget! She did AMAZINGLY well. She had worked ALL DAY and by the time she went to the doctor she was ready for labor and delivery! She truly is a baby maker and I'm so proud of her!

Baby Mikailo was born at 11:53pm on June 29th and is perfect in every way. I stayed at the hospital until about 2am and said Congrats to my BFF before I went home to crash- I had a work meeting at 7:30am.



Of course I went to see them both days they were in the hospital- I just sneaked over there on my breaks. :-) Oh, he's soooooo yummy!


Are you kidding me? I mean, come on! She JUST had a baby and she looks absolutely breathtaking!



I love him so much already. And I'm soooo happy for my BFF!!!!

Comments