Parker's 4 Year Old Shoot

So, my baby is going to be 4 at the end of the month.
Four. Years. Old.
That's like, really old.
That's like, not a baby but a kid.
A full grown kid.
I have a kid.
CRAZY.

Tanner and I took him out yesterday for a little 4 year old photo shoot. We do it every year right before his birthday and they are some of my most favorite pictures of all time. I mean, look at him. He's just so absolutely handsome! :-)






Still fascinated with band aids. He would NOT let us take his Lightening McQueen band aids off his foot....




Too cool for school.






Ok, so after 20 minutes he was totally over it. But he was a good sport and I love him for trying so hard to pose and smile for us when all he wanted to do was run around and play.

Parker is my special little boy. I love him with all my heart. He brings more joy to my life than anything I've ever known and I'm so lucky to have him. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me smile. He's tender and kind, funny and brilliant. I love him from the top of his head to the tips of his toes.
Happy Birthday Bug!!!! xoxoxo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its already that time?!?!? HE IS GOING TO BE FOUR!!! Holy cow, that really is crazy! He is such a little stud muffin, I love all the pictures they really capture his fun loving and tender personality (my favorite two is the close up with his smile - a tiny bit of his tongue showing and the last one you posted where he looks like a professional model, they are way too cute!), I just love my little nephew!!! Are you going to have a little celebration this weekend with the whole family?!?!
Sue Ann said…
Parker Steven Peterson, the EXTRAORDINARY!!!! I love him, too!!! Great photo shoot, folks!
(Love the bandaids, too)
Sue Ann said…
So thankful to look at these as often as I want! I love your blog, and all your work there. Can't wait to hug you here at home! All three of you!