There Is Sunshine In My Soul


This is kind of a jumble of things that have been going on here lately. Tanner has been traveling quite a bit for work. One week he was in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and we had tickets to the BYU Luau! So I invited by BFF Angel to come with me instead. It was so fun being with her and our baby boys! They are both sooo cute!


Angel and Mikailo





We started off with an authentic buffet. There was a little entertainment during dinner. One performer danced with knives! He was tossing them all over the place- Parker thought it was SO COOL! This is him saying, "Did you see that???"


It was funny to see Parker's reaction to the Tahitian dancers. They shake their hips like crazy and even though he's only 4 I think it made him feel kind of uncomfortable! ha ha

My friend, Brian, from high school and I have been doing some trade babysitting lately. He and his wife have been such life savers for us! One bright and sunny Friday afternoon they asked if I could watch their 2 kids so they could go see the Hunger Games. I went over straight from work and Angel and Mikailo came too! Parker and Leo played in the backyard almost the whole time while I held a sleeping Mia. Kailo was his absolutely adorable self- I can't get enough of that kid!!! Our husbands came when they got off work and brought us dinner. It was party central!


Mia's pretty blue eyes



I love this happy boy!


My BFF and her sweet son!


We've been having many sunny warm days here lately. I'm in heaven! Angel and I took our boys to the park one afternoon and our husbands met us. We saw some people having a BBQ and decided that looked like a pretty good idea. We picked up some stuff and headed to our house and had the yummiest BBQ ever! We even made REAL french fries with their deep fryer!




(Our ghetto little grill- we left our big nice one in California. ha ha)


Kailo the bunny. Angeluis came over for a few movie nights.


My snuggle bug

Last Friday Parker didn't have gymnastics (which he really looks forward to- every day I get asked the question, "Is it Friday yet? I have gymnastics on Friday!" or "How many days until Friday?" It was also a rainy day so I asked Angel if she wanted to come with me and take the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. I also invited our little neighbor girl, Heidi. I figured her mom could use a break (her husband is a pilot and out of town ALL the time) and Parker would have more fun with a friend.


My Bug-a-Boo

Kailo hated it. NOT!


Heidi Ho

We bribed the kids with Chick-Fil-A for dinner to get them to leave Kangaroo Zoo. They played around in there, too. I'm pretty sure both of them slept really soundly that night. :-)




On Sunday we were pleasantly surprised to see Tanner's Mom and little sister pull into our driveway after church! We had no idea they were even in town! Kassidy and Kim had been in St. George for one of Kassidy's dance competitions and were driving through back up to Idaho. Luckily we had more than enough dinner all ready in the crock pot so we had a lovely dinner together before they hit the road!


Siblings


Kim, Parker, Tanner, and Kass




This kid LOVES his Aunties!

Ok, the next 3 pictures are just ones that, without fail, make us bust out laughing every time we see them. Saturday morning Tanner said Parker could play with the iPad if he let us sleep in and that night we noticed about 50 pictures Parker had taken of himself. I was full on bent over, tears streaming down my face, uncontrollably laughing when I saw them. Oh man, I don't get why it's so funny but IT IS!!!!




Bye BYE!!!

Comments