Summer Vibes
Kids are messy. Are all kids as messy as mine? Rayleigh is getting better about not dropping her food on the floor but Jack is ALL about it now. Ray loves to play in the dirt. I love that they are so tactile and explore different textures but man, I feel like all I do is clean up....
![]() |
| Tanner took Parker to another Angel's game and he was able to catch another ball! He's tired because this was after a big day at SUP camp! |
![]() |
| If you give a baby a cookie, he's probably gonna make a giant mess. Sometimes I bribe my kids to stay strapped into their high chairs so I can get things done. |
This was a spoonful of Nutella.
My Mom met us at Fashion Island for brunch one morning while Parker was at camp. Ray loved running around the fountain! We got a box of Sees and enjoyed a super yummy brunch. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm so happy that I live close enough to my mom to enjoy these simple pleasures with her. She's my best friend and I love that we like to do the same things.
![]() |
| Mess maker mess makers make me a mess! |
![]() |
| Parker and I made these giant cookies to share with his Jr Lifeguard instructors on the last day of camp! They are incredible people and such good examples for my son! |
One day I kept the babies at the bay. We played on the playground and at the beach. They made friends and we took a walk and had a picnic. It's hard work but so worth it!
![]() |
| Robyn gave everyone popsicles. I think this was a first for Ray! |
Last day of Stand Up Paddle Camp! Until next year! This is Parker's favorite time of the whole summer. He hates to see it end! But we'll be back! He won a free week of camp for next summer! Yay!
![]() |
| See how much he grew! Last year/this year |
Parker is always asking to make fun forts. This was the "fun zone". We kept it up for a couple of days and the babies loved it!
On Sunday afternoon we decided to take the kids out for a bike ride. We ended up at Cournty's house and they invited us to stay for a BBQ! The kids had a blast playing with friends and so did WE! It's so nice that we are finally starting to make some serious friends- the kind of friends that you can just drop in on and they invited you to stay for dinner. It was super fun! I love our neighborhood!
![]() |
| I hope all of Ray's friends stay close until they all grow up. She's got about 3 little girl friends from church who are all her same age. This is Mia. She's the cutest little ham! |
![]() |
| Jack did NOT want to wear Ray's Minnie helmet..... |
Tanner had to meet with a doctor near my parents house on Monday so I talked him into meeting us there for FHE! We drove to the Montage and had Raising Canes for a little picnic dinner. The tide was too high and the surf too strong for the beach so we went to the grassy area above. It was beautiful and so perfect. Tanner was literally on the phone for work the entire time but i'll take what I can get! Jack and Ray loved running around and at one point Ray followed this woman running all around the path! It was hilarious!
![]() |
| Ray loves to run!!! |
My attempt at a family selfie...
The man who makes all my dreams come true. I don't deserve it. I need to be a better wife. He gives me everything and I know I fall short! I love you Tanner Ray!!!!!!!

































































Comments