Summer Break!... Again!
Sundays are our favorite day because we get to go to church and worship, serve, and feel the spirit. I just LOVE going to Relief Society and the kids all have such excellent teachers and leaders. We come home and eat chicken and rice which everyone loves, and then we spend the rest of the day outside in the sunshine! The kids COULD NOT WAIT to use these water balloons we got for Parker's birthday. They had so much fun getting Tanner!
Rayleigh has been LOVING school and it's kinda sad that it's already time for her to go off track. I'm grateful she loves it so much; it will be easier for her to go back. She got a super special star at school and she was so thrilled about it! And she was stoked to wear Parker's old school tshirt. I've been loving my cuddle time with Ella. I love any and all cuddles I can get! Parker got a new "old school" gaming device that has the original Mario Bros as well as 150 other games (like Tetris) and he's been having a blast playing it. You can hook it up to the TV but you have to sit close because of the cord so he moved the chair up. Rayleigh and Jack love to sit and watch him play- just like I did with my big brother!
Ella and her doll just completely melts me. She's also starting to walk. Tanner was able to come home before she went to sleep the other night and she walked back and forth between us several times. I was SO glad he was there to witness that momentous occasion! Ella needs to stop growing now!
Rayleigh was invited to a little "Joy School" at a friend's house which was actually led by a cute young girl who aspires to be a teacher. She helped the kids with crafts and games and Rayleigh LOVED it! Courtney had Parker and Rayleigh over to play later on and it was sooo quiet in my house! Ella took a nap and Jack and I got to spend some quality time together.
It's always a treat when Amy comes to visit from Texas. I invited myself and the kids over to swim so I could chat with her (she's just so fascinating and inspiring) and I was able to see her parents who I didn't get to see last time because they were serving a mission. Her dad was my bishop when I was baptized and now he's a patriarch. Ella crawled over to him and he picked her up and she just snuggled right down with him. It was so cute! We had a great talk and I left feeling so uplifted! Nothing beats life long friends- I'm fortunate to have many!!!
We have had a great summer and I'm looking forward to a few more adventures!
![]() |
| She woke up like this |
![]() |
| Mia and Rayleigh |
![]() |
| First steps!!! 11 months old! |
![]() |
| Rayleigh lined up to go into school on the last day before break |
![]() |
| President Slusser. Ella was being so funny |
![]() |
| I love AMY!!!! |































Comments