Beach Therapy
I was really needing a beach day and lucky for me, I got 2!
On Saturday, after chores and a make up gymnastics class, we left Parker at home so he could go to a big, fun dance with his friends, and we took the kids to Salt Creek. We got Handels for lunch on the way down and La Sirena Grill chips and guacamole and taquitos for dinner on the way home. It was an absolutely, perfectly beautiful day. The sun was warm but the air was cool and breezy. The kids had a blast and I felt this rush of.... I don't know what it was. Almost like the spirit testifying to my heart that our Celestial glory is like this but times a million. I don't know how to explain it. But it was a very vivid, powerful feeling.
Tanner was sweet to indulge me and we had a wonderful day.
On Monday, the homeschool kids went whale watching (sadly, they didn't see any whales. But they had fun) and I was able to meet them down at Baby Beach after school. It was super windy down there and Parker got caught on the SUP with Kaitlyn and Mia. Their bodies created a sort of sail and they couldn't paddle back to the beach! They had to disembark on the opposite side of the bay and walk all the way back with the paddleboard. Parker's arms were so sore the next day for all that paddling. It was so fun being down at the beach with so many friends (Oakley was there too!). We stayed alllll day and after all of our friends left, Josi came over with Gunnar and Wyatt and it was so fun chatting with her and enjoying the evening.
Beach days truly fill my soul and I'm so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who created this beautiful world for us to enjoy!
"I love mommy"
Family selfie attempt
Jack's twin, Marcus, he found at the beach. Tanner couldn't even tell who was Jack!




































Comments