1st Day of Summer

So, we haven't been doing too much this week. We've been in sort of a depressive state here in Laguna Hills due to the Laker's devastating loss. All we can do is focus on the future and dwell on the fact that it is now Summer! Hurray for summer! Let me tell you, it was HOT yesterday! I mean, like Vegas hot! It was so hot we could barely manage to play outside, but we did. I put a little water in our tiny plastic pool in the morning so that it would be warm by the afternoon. When I went out there to test the waters it was boiling hot! So, I had to add some more water. Parker had more fun playing with the hose than with me in the pool but that's ok. He's the cutest boy in the whole wide world so he pretty much does what he wants. :-)

Getting his 2 top front teeth has made him a little cranky this week, this is the best smile I could get out of him.
The only way to survive the heat was to get into the pool too!
Starting early...
Hey folks, he's the one doing it! You don't see MY hand attached to that hose! :-)
I'm almost positive he was having a good time...
The Pups, trying to stay cool in the shade, notice the tongues flailing? Ya, it was hot.

Comments

Allred Family said…
Love the picture of Parker spraying himself in the face with the hose....Such a Cute little boy :)
Anonymous said…
The pix are awesome but I can't read any of the words! The pictures really say it all!!!
Love you guys,
Kim