Kassidy's BIG trip!

This is my adorable lil sister in law KASSIDY! 
She's here in So Cal for her 8th grade trip! She, and a million other teenagers, drove down from Blackfoot, ID in huge buses and are seeing the sights! They have already been to the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, and a museum. 
 Today she was in Dana Point, which is about 10 minutes from Laguna Hills, at the ocean institute. She got to explore the tide pools, dissect something, and go whale watching! So, while she was down there I went and saw her! It was so much fun and she's so cute! I mean look at her, isn't she gorgeous?!? 
Tonight she's going to an Angels game and tomorrow, Universal Studios and Thursday I'm going to meet her again at Disneyland! Yay!!! I love her so much!
 I love my In Laws! They shouldn't be called "in-laws", they should be called "the icing on the cake", or "the cherry on top", or... "the kiss on the cheek". I love you Kassidy!
 And I LOVE ALL MY PETERSON FAMILY!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO





Comments