Date Night and Disasters...

Saturday was super fun because it was our date night and we went to my best friend, Jacob's, little sisters wedding reception! It was such a beautiful and extremely fun reception! We we able to see a bunch of friends and have a nice dinner, enjoy some fabulous music, and feel the immense love emanating from Jessie and her new husband, Chris! Congrats you guys! You are such a happy, gorgeous couple! We are all jealous of your honeymoon in Thailand and Hong Kong! Have fun!!!

We got a babysitter for the wedding reception so that we could sit back and enjoy it to the very end and guess who we hired? A girl I used to babysit!!! Yes, one of my most favorite girls in my life! I would trust her with Parker's life anytime, she was ALWAYS a perfect angel whenever I watched her (which was at least once a week from when I was 12 till even after I graduated high school) and she was a super huge help with her little brothers and sister too! Thanks so much Cec!


On another, not so joyous, note- the other morning I was in the bathroom and Parker had found Tanner's secret stash of sugar-ie cereal (Cookie Crisps) and dumped the whole bag out on MY bed. I didn't get mad or anything it was just a pain to clean up. It was WAY funny to see Parker's face sitting there eating that special treat- a guilty pleasure for sure!


Jessie and Chris



Date night!!!! :-)

Love her!


Max and Cec back in the day...


Here's my little trouble maker! Gotta love him! :-)

Comments

Perry Family said…
Oh that Parker is full of tricks!! Isn't it so funny the things our babies do...and all we can do is laugh about it! Those are some cute pics of you back in the day! And horray for date nights! You guys are such a cute couple!
Anonymous said…
Chan ~
Be glad it was only cookie crisp!!
Tanner dumped a whole bottle of cooking oil on his Grandma Peterson's floor at about the same age! WOW Like Father like son!
I'm pretty sure that they had that same sweet look on their faces!
For sure ~ you gotta love em!!!
Grammy
Allred Family said…
Parker is so cute, even when he is causing trouble!!!!!!! He must have been hungry....do you ever feed him :) And Yay for Date Nights!!!!! You both look so cute
Anonymous said…
Chris and Jessie are a gorgeous couple! It sounded like a fun reception, it is nice to get away and just have time with the husband. Parker is so cute, how could you ever get upset at the little bug!
Callie said…
your little guy looks cute and I am so jealous of their honeymoon, if only I would have married him.... jk but seriosuly... hahah
Lindsay said…
That Parker is sooo cute! ;-) He knows where the good cereal is at! :-) Glad to see you and Tanner still do date nights... I babysit for a lot of them, and I think it makes a pretty big difference in the relationship!