Parker's First Time at Disneyland!
Today was the day! My little man went to Disneyland for the first time! It went pretty much as I expected- he was in awe looking around at everything but wasn't jumping out of his chair to hug Mickey or anything. I think I was a little bit more excited to go than he was. We went with my friend Lisa and her little girl London.
... Didn't really want to take a picture in Mr. Toads car...
Let me think back to the last time Parker fell asleep in his stroller like this... oh ya, NEVER! We were only there for like 3 hours but he got pretty tuckered. He pretty much enjoyed all the rides we went on except for the carousel. Those horse back riding Idaho roots must have been lost in the gene pool somewhere. I DID take him on Pirates, though, and he seemed to like that. I couldn't believe all the rides he could go on just sitting on my lap! I didn't take him on Peter Pan because that's Tanner's fav so I thought he should be the one to share that with him. We went on about 10 rides and I think our first trip to Disneyland was a success!
M-I-C (See ya real soon) K-E-Y (Why? Because we LOVE you!) M-O-U-S-E!

Comments
Love you all,
Grammy