The Tallest Christmas Tree in America!

Last night we went to Fashion Island in New Port Beach to check out the giant Christmas tree! Fashion Island pride's itself in having the tallest Christmas tree in America every year. When we came around the corner and saw the magnificent tree Parker looked up with wide, bright eyes and pointed his finger way up high and said, "OOooooo!" We walked around a little bit and enjoyed the festivities and all the Christmas decorations. Tanner brought his camera and was able to get a few super cute shots of Parker! If you live in Orange County and have never seen the Tallest Christmas Tree in Fashion Island I'd highly recommend it! It's a fun family tradition that I've enjoyed for years and now I'm sharing it with my little one. Merry Christmas!








Comments

Anonymous said…
Those pix are sooo darling! I love the one looking in to the Christmas ornament! What a cute family. Parker looks great in red! Love the Santa hat!
Love you,
Grammy
Lindsay said…
What a cute santa's lil helper parker makes! ;-) I don't know if you are even aware of the great quality photos you have! I would love having a photographer for a husband! I love looking at all your pics they are very neat!
Perry Family said…
Those are AMAZING pictures...lucky duck to be married to a photographer! :) I love the one of Parker with the hat and smile on!
Allred Family said…
What cute pictures, I love the little Santa hat. He is way TOO cute!!!!!!
Chandra said…
Awwww Honey! I AM a lucky girl! Your photography just keeps getting better and better! I am so proud of you and all that you do!
Courtney M said…
Those pictures are SO cute!
The Turnarounds said…
I Love the pictures! Tanner you did a Great Job, and what a cute family!!