To all of our friends and family...

Comments

Perry Family said…
Beautiful Family photo...love it!! you guys are so talented with photography!! Merry Christmas!
Janis said…
Chandra-
Merry Christmas to your family. We have sure missed you and we think of you quite often. I am glad to see that Parker is loved and is getting so big. You are a great Mom.

It was so fun to read your comments on our blog. I am so glad you are one of our "stalkers" now.

I will check in often and see what you guys are up to.

Love ya-
Sister Peterson (Janis)
Jenni said…
What great picture of such an adorable family! One day!!! I can hardly wait to get together. Until then...best of days ahead!
Lindsay said…
That's a fun Christmas card! :-) You sure have a cute lil family! and I love the Santa Pic of Parker below! :-) What a cutie!
The Turnarounds said…
Your Christmas Cards looked Great! And I love Parkers little Santa beard. What a Cute Boy!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card
Beautiful family!!!
Love you,
Grammy

Tanner does a great job with the cards!!!