Kaitlin's Wedding!
This weekend was Tanner's little sister's wedding. Kaitlin got married and she was the most beautiful, happy bride I've ever seen! It was so great being with family and especially being able to be together in the temple (thanks Kassidy and all the girls who helped with my crazy son).
We flew to Salt Lake on Wednesday night and stayed with Travis and Nicole. They were incredibly generous and let us borrow their car all weekend! Thursday we went down to Provo to see some friends and do some business. I left Parker with Mona Kay ALL DAY! But Parker had a blast and I can't thank Mona Kay enough! I never had to worry if Parker was ok or happy. He came home that night totally exhausted! (after a SUPER YUMMY home cooked Italian meal prepared by Mona Kay- how does she do it?) Those kids totally wore him out! :-)
Friday we made our way to Logan for an amazing rehersal lunch with all the family and some friends. It was at this quaint lil bed and breakfast and totally my style! Kaitlin and Travis prepared a wonderful video and we all went around and intruduced ourselves. Tanner was their photographer so I dont have too many pictures but Tanner sure did an amazing job and has a million esquisite photos that you'll hopefully get to see soon! That night we went through the Logan temple with Kaitlin and it was probably the highlight of the whole weekend for me. Maybe even one of the top 10 in my life!
After that we stayed with my FIRST friend, Jana, and her hubby in their incredibly adorable place in Logan! We stayed up way too late talking but it was so fun getting all caught up! I was bummed when I realized that I didn't take any pictures with them but I'll never forget how sweet and generous they were to us!
The next morning was Kaitlin's wedding. We woke up late and rushed to the temple IN THE RAIN! Yes, after 2 months of super hot weather it decided to rain on her wedding day! Luckily it had subsided by the time they got out and the weather was beautiful! Kaitlin and Travis are such an amazing couple and I'm so proud of them! The way the look at eachother is so sweet, it melts my heart. I love them so much! That afteroon we drove up to Blackfoot where the reception was held in the backyard. I love backyard weddings. They are my favorite! Good food, good music, good company. It was great!
Sunday my father in law had to speak in church so we went to hear him and he did an excelent job. We had a yummy sunday dinner, watched Katilin and Travis open their gifts and then it was back down to Salt Lake and we flew home! It was probably the most exhausting weekend we've ever had but so fun, every moment of it. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family and I was so happy to be able to sit in the temple with all of them (minus Kassidy). I love you all!!!
Watching Transformers with Daddy on the plane ride to Utah.
and Mickey Mouse...
Sage and Caleb are my FAVORITE! I love them so much!!!! Thank you for keeping Parker so happy!!!! And happy birthday!!! :-)
Mona Kay (aka Super Woman) and Spencer (who we can never get enough of)
Crazy kids eating their otter pops after dinner
Kaydence and Parker having a little tub time
No, SHE'S the cutest!
These two got along so well! It was so sweet the way Kaydence wanted to be where ever Parker was!

The miracle worker/brides maids. These girls, whether they realize it or not, are the ones who made most of this wedding a success Thank you for watching the kids and for keeping everyone smiling! You guys are the BEST!!!!!! Miss you already!!!
Kass and Parker- don't get my started on how amazingly beautiful Kass is...
The Cake
The happy couple!
Me and my prego sis in law Nicole! Thanks a million for all you did, Nicole!!!
My stud
Family photo op
The only picture I have with my sister and her new hubby!
Travis and Nicole- you're the best!
All Parker ate that day was cheese cake...
"Ok you guys, hug each other and I'll take a picture!"
I love these boys soooo much!!!!
Here's the lil' trouble maker scoping out the cheese cake...
Cake time!
Bouquet time!
Kass, the catch is that you have to wait 10 years! ha ha Just kidding! I love you!
Do you SEE this car? They sprayed it with cream, they covered it with Oreos, they put it up on blocks, they filled the trunk with REAL popcorn, they filled the car with balloons, they wrapped the doors with plastic.... Kaitlin was NOT a happy camper. But, she'll look back and laugh, I hope.
So, that's it! Such a great weekend! Kaitlin and Travis are now married! Yay!!!!! I'm so blessed to have an eternal family!
We flew to Salt Lake on Wednesday night and stayed with Travis and Nicole. They were incredibly generous and let us borrow their car all weekend! Thursday we went down to Provo to see some friends and do some business. I left Parker with Mona Kay ALL DAY! But Parker had a blast and I can't thank Mona Kay enough! I never had to worry if Parker was ok or happy. He came home that night totally exhausted! (after a SUPER YUMMY home cooked Italian meal prepared by Mona Kay- how does she do it?) Those kids totally wore him out! :-)
Friday we made our way to Logan for an amazing rehersal lunch with all the family and some friends. It was at this quaint lil bed and breakfast and totally my style! Kaitlin and Travis prepared a wonderful video and we all went around and intruduced ourselves. Tanner was their photographer so I dont have too many pictures but Tanner sure did an amazing job and has a million esquisite photos that you'll hopefully get to see soon! That night we went through the Logan temple with Kaitlin and it was probably the highlight of the whole weekend for me. Maybe even one of the top 10 in my life!
After that we stayed with my FIRST friend, Jana, and her hubby in their incredibly adorable place in Logan! We stayed up way too late talking but it was so fun getting all caught up! I was bummed when I realized that I didn't take any pictures with them but I'll never forget how sweet and generous they were to us!
The next morning was Kaitlin's wedding. We woke up late and rushed to the temple IN THE RAIN! Yes, after 2 months of super hot weather it decided to rain on her wedding day! Luckily it had subsided by the time they got out and the weather was beautiful! Kaitlin and Travis are such an amazing couple and I'm so proud of them! The way the look at eachother is so sweet, it melts my heart. I love them so much! That afteroon we drove up to Blackfoot where the reception was held in the backyard. I love backyard weddings. They are my favorite! Good food, good music, good company. It was great!
Sunday my father in law had to speak in church so we went to hear him and he did an excelent job. We had a yummy sunday dinner, watched Katilin and Travis open their gifts and then it was back down to Salt Lake and we flew home! It was probably the most exhausting weekend we've ever had but so fun, every moment of it. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family and I was so happy to be able to sit in the temple with all of them (minus Kassidy). I love you all!!!
The miracle worker/brides maids. These girls, whether they realize it or not, are the ones who made most of this wedding a success Thank you for watching the kids and for keeping everyone smiling! You guys are the BEST!!!!!! Miss you already!!!
So, that's it! Such a great weekend! Kaitlin and Travis are now married! Yay!!!!! I'm so blessed to have an eternal family!

Comments
Can't wait to see the pictues.
Love ya,
Grammy