BIG Airplane Trip

A few weeks ago my mom was helping Parker tell a story. It involved a BIG airplane trip with Daddy. Ever since, whenever I lay him in bed, whether it be for a nap or bed time, he HAS to tell me this story. He says that when he wakes up we're going on a BIG airplane trip with Daddy to see Kaydence and "one-two" Travis. (Kaitlin just recently got married and now Parker has 2 uncle Travis') Then he goes on, in no particular order, to name off everyone in the family. The story is different every time he tells it. Sometimes he talks about the clouds or turning the lights on and off or how bright the sun is out the window. But he LOVES to tell this story. Every time I try to film him saying it he stops and fixates on the camera instead. So today I got this out of him and at least you get the idea. He is so cute and can't wait for another BIG airplane trip with Daddy to go see Kaydence! :-)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh that is cute!!! I can't believe how much he is talking. He's saying complete sentences. He is just amazing! So smart. So cute! I think we should start calling Travis Nelson "One,Two, Travis. I've been trying to come up with a nick name. We should try that one out. He says the names so cute. I think he really likes to say Kaitlin.
I miss you tons,
Grammy
Anonymous said…
Kaydence LOVES to watch all these videos of Parker, she watched this one like ten times I think! Parker is such a good talker, I can't believe it! Travis said Tanner was such a great talker too, he never had a hard time with his "r"'s or anything. Parker is such a SMART BOY! He says the names so clear, even the hard ones like Kassidy. The boy still doesn't know MY NAME THOUGH! lol, totally kidding! I think he is ready to move closer!
The Fosters said…
He is sooo cute. How old is he now? Way advanced for his age!
Kandy
Katie Schultz said…
So cool that you found me! Of course I remember you! Your little Parker is only 6 months younger than Ruby- we should get them together and catch up ourselves- I am in Mission Viejo all the time to visit my parents.