My New Niece- Marley Jo

On the 6th of January my sister in law had a beautiful, tiny, baby girl. They named her Marley. She is the sweetest little thing. Last Sunday Tanner, Parker and I got to pay her a visit. She was only a few days old and so cute! I took a bunch of pictures of her and had a fun time editing all of them. Enjoy!













Comments

Mark Perry said…
She is so precious!! great job on the pictures!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful pictures ~ beautiful baby girl and beautiful photographer!!!
thanks for sharing.
Love ya,
Kim
Jody and Billy said…
Oh I love her already! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Anonymous said…
You guys were so sweet to take those pictures! I love them! I can't believe what a chub she looks like in them, she is still such a skinny little thing... but not for long! Thanks again, love you guys!!!
Allred Family said…
Thanks allot....I have that Gotta Have a Baby feeling all over again!!!!!!