Monster Trucks RULE!
Welcome to the Monster Truck Show!
Parker and I have been reading this Monster Truck Show book before bed EVERY NIGHT for about a month. He can actually read the whole thing to me by himself now.
Anyhoo, when I heard about the Monster Truck Show coming to Salk Lake I KNEW I had to get us tickets.
He was super excited!



Tanner made sure we ate lots of gross food like these hot dogs and cotton candy. (Seriously so good, though.)

It was LOUD but Parker did awesome. He never took his eyes off the giant trucks! His favorite part "was when the truck went up the HUGE mountain and then CRASHED down!" They had to use another big truck to get it back on it's wheels again. Thrill of a lifetime!



There was not one, but TWO kids around us that were about Parker's age that completely fell asleep. I mean- OUT. It was amazing to me. You have no idea how loud those trucks are until you go to a Monster Truck Show ...and even at that we were indoors! Kids can literally sleep ANYWHERE!


Tanner also bought Parker this super stylish hat. Oh boy. Parker loves it! This is his "Monster Truck" face, too, if you were wondering...
After the show we shopped around the Gateway for a while and then grabbed some dinner. Parker was still in Monster Truck Show mode...
I had to take a couple pictures the other night while Parker was in the bath. Only a kid with 2 parents with careers in medicine would get the biggest kick out of playing with a 60mL syringe in the bath! :-)


On Friday Tanner and I had a dinner date but I just HAD to take Parker on a dessert date (before dinner.) We went to Red Mango and then shopped for swimming suits. I love him.
I don't know how I feel about what happened on Sunday. We went sledding-Good. It snowed- Not so good.
Tanner says my mood seems to sway heavily with the weather.... hmmmm. I'm just really wanting to feel some warm sunshine. I'm doing a lot better this year than I did last year but I'm REALLY over the freezing cold snow. But, we decided to make the most of it and cruise up above the Provo Temple for some fun.


I don't know if you can tell but Parker LOVED sledding...



We also played around at the park for a while. I mean seriously people, we are REALLY ready for Spring!
It was a nice weekend with my boys. I was grumpy a lot for some strange reason but I'm going to try my best to snap out of it because this week is such a special one... it's birthday time for Tanner!








Comments
I cannot believe you went Sledding....i REFUSE, too cold...my poor kids have NOT been once this year.....bad mom i know!!!!!
And my mood is entirely based on the Weather.. and Spring is coming soon....i think...i hope :)