First Day of School!


Today was the first day of Kindergarten for Parker Steven Peterson!
He is 5 years old and wants to be a race car driver/monster truck driver/construction worker when he grows up.
He was soooo excited for school to start. This kid thrives in a classroom and I'm so proud of him. 

Update: So far Parker is loving school. I pack him a lunch every day but my picky eater will only eat cheese or PB&J sandwiches. He gets in trouble on a daily basis for chit chatting/not listening. What can I say? I have a social kid! 

I volunteer in the classroom every Wednesday morning and so far that's been super fun!

It's been an adjustment for Parker:making new friends, strict teacher, and ALL day school (8:00am-2:45pm). Last night he admitted "school is hard." I wish I could keep him under my wing for his entire life.  I miss him all day when he's gone at school and can't wait for him to get out. I fear that kids wont be nice to him when he tries so hard to share and be kind to others. He's a special boy, destined for greatness and I don't want ANYONE putting a damper on his tremendous potential. 

My little boy is growing up!

It was also Tanner's first day of his second semester of PA school! Both boys are doing great and are making great successes everyday in school. I'm so proud of both of them!


So excited on the quick walk over to the school


Last minute touch ups





Maybe a little nervous...

Here we go! No turning back!

Let's make this year the best ever!

Comments