Lyman Run

I wish we had discovered this little slice of heaven earlier! We found this lake with a legit beach toward the end of the summer. I'd heard about it from our neighbor but had very low expectations of a "lake with a beach". I pictured yucky, dirty sand and a smelly, buggy lake. But it's not like that AT ALL! There's a very clean beach with white sand, a grassy hillside with trees for shade and even a snack bar with bathrooms- no porta-potties! The first time we went was a hot day and we weren't prepared to get wet and fully enjoy all Lymon Run had to offer.  Then Tanner started his Fall semester and time slipped away. We did return one more time to go fishing with Pete one day. Parker was the only one to catch a trout! He was so proud and it was such a beautiful afternoon right when the leaves started to change. We brought a picnic and enjoyed the quiet of the lake. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful, untouched piece of the world.








 Parker's catch of the day!








Comments