LA & the Griffith Observatory with Shelley
As fate would have it, while we were living in Utah my cousin Shelley moved from New York City to LA to pursue her writing and acting. Now WE are on the East coast and SHE is on the West coast! How ironic is that? So, we made a special plan to meet her at the Griffith Observatory one day!
It was my first time at the Griffith Observatory and I had no idea it was so close to the Hollywood sign! It was so cool! The view from up there was amazing! You could see all of LA!
We learned about our weight on different planets and Parker even got to touch a real space rock!
Me and Einstein: we think the same way.
We could have spent so much time there learning about outer space but the kids were getting a little wiggly so we decided to take them to Griffith Park to run around and play...
I'm so glad I got to see my twin cousin and catch up with her! She seriously cracks me up and my soul was aching to spend time with her! I miss her already!!!!









Comments