Seaworld with Andrea

If one thing in my life is not perfect, it's that I don't get to see my BFF Andrea as often as I'd like to! She is the best and I love her so much! Thankfully she and Jeff were in San Diego right when we got there and we made plans to meet up at Seaworld! Parker and I got passes and I totally look forward to spending lots of time there. I was so glad to see my amazing friend! Our miracle baby girls are so close in age and so cute together. And Parker and Mason get along so well. Jeff is a stud, we were missing Tanner. It was a super hot day and pretty crowded but we were happy to be together, finally!!!!


 Rayleigh and LiaRay








I love her!!!! 





I hope we get to see Andrea and the family again soon!!!!!!!! Until then, we will continue to talk on the phone every day. :-)

Comments