November is so nice!

It still feels like Summer time but we are excited for Fall festivities!
The kids are adorable as usual and we've been having fun!
Here is Jack all decked out in his Sunday best.
He turned 7 months old on November 15th! He's sitting up and trying to scoot around. He sleeps all night and has been tying new baby foods. He has 2 bottom teeth and chews on everything! He is so mellow and happy. He will crack up hysterically at Rayleigh and she has no idea. She's just toddling around, doing her normal business and he will laugh and laugh at her! He loves her. He loves Parker too and will squeal and laugh for him. He's a great snuggler and loves to rock a bye. I love this boy so much!!!!


Our friends from Utah/Tanner's mission buddy, Ryan and Clarys, came to SoCal for a vacation and we invited them and their 2 boys over for dinner on Sunday night. The boys had a blast playing cars and video games and it was great to catch up with Ryan!


I had to take pictures of all the mischief Ray gets into at the park. She really could care less about the actual playground. She'd rather explore the hills, dirt piles, muddy puddles, and trash cans. Silly girl.

Her all time favorite thing to play is Hide and Go Seek! Mine too!

She always takes time to smell the roses... errrr Eat the leaves?

Throwing nasty sand into her hair.....

Taking a break on a pile of dirt.

Throwing rocks into the yucky trash can...

The babies flip flop their naps throughout the day. I love when Ray is sleeping, Jack is awake and playing on the floor, and I'm sitting down to eat some lunch. It's a peaceful time when everyone is happy. ha ha




Parker and Jack look so much alike!!!!


Jack took his first ride on the Lightening McQueen car. Parker was so cute to play with him and made up the sweetest song on his guitar. Something about, "I love you forever, you're the best baby in the world.." So adorable!

I'm kind of in charge of our ward's park day so I met up with some gals on Wednesday morning. They each of a little girl Rayleigh's age and they were so cute together! Here they are banging on the bleachers... of course Ray steered them away from the playground....

We flipped a house! Well, a playhouse. We got my Mom's old playhouse and fixed it up to look like a Surf Shack! I love the way it turned out and it was a super fun project!

Real life... sometimes I have to snap a picture and send it to Tanner at work. I try to have the house all picked up, music playing, candles lit... when it gets home from work. It's nice to come home to a clean, orderly house! It's a disaster most of the day! ha ha

Here's my cute little Jackers getting ready to crawl!

Glow stick bath!!! My 3 babies all rub a dubbing together.

Facebook had a thing which showed you your most commonly used words. Of course LOVE would be the winner. I love my family, my life, and my Savior!!!!!!

Comments