Adventure Park

On Saturday, Tanner made us all a fabulous breakfast and while the babies were napping I took Parker to run some errands. By lunch time we were ready for an adventure! We grabbed some Urban Plate to go and headed for Adventure Playground in Irvine! This park was amazing and the kids had so much fun exploring!!!! Parker was invited to a birthday party that evening at Pump it Up. He was so excited! Tanner and I curled up to a movie that night and i'd say, all in all, Saturday was pretty awesome. (besides Jack falling down the stairs....)
















The kids were so sweet with Rayleigh!

Thirsty? I mean, is she a cave child? Don't worry, we gave her a sippy cup.











She was mad because we wouldn't let her throw rocks down the slide. This playground was PERFECT for out little Rayleigh!!! We will go back many times!!!!

Comments