St. Patrick's Day and Our NEW HOUSE!!!

I've been cleaning and organizing all of the rooms in the house to get ready for our move and we decided to have a garage sale to earn some money while getting rid of all our old junk!
Parker baked muffins and sold water bottles too and with everything else he sold he earned $50! We were able to purge a ton of stuff- what was left over I donated and sold a few things to Children's Orchard. Then I used my store credit to buy the kids some much needed bathing suits. 
Courtney and Jill stopped by and the kids had so much fun playing around in the front. It was a hot day and we were glad to be done by 11.




The rest of the day was busy as well. We dropped Parker off at the bowling ally to celebrate Tavian's 11th birthday. Then Tanner left me and the babies at my mom's house while he went to the bank to wire our down payment to the escrow company. Talk about nerves and stress! $54,000 gone in a flash! But happy that it went toward our new home. Parker had a blast at Tavian's party and my mom was there too. I tried to keep the babies in the backyard playing so that they didn't mess up the house. Plus, it was such a beautiful day to enjoy the sunshine! Jack was mowing the lawn. ha ha Suns out, Buns out. Does your lawn need maintenance? Jack's got your back!




On Monday, we met some friends at the park. Rayleigh wanted to wear her crown, princess shoes, and bring her princess umbrella. None of these items lasted long.... 

I struggle to keep up with these kids sometimes. But these sweet moments when they are cuddled up in my arms makes up for all the chaos.


We've been doing a lot of "laying in the grass". We like to set up the big umbrella over us, get pillows and blankets, and enjoy the fresh air. 


We closed on our house on 3/14 (Pi day!) The previous owners had 3 days to move out but we were anxious to get in there!!!



18 weeks pregnant! I still can't feel her too much. But the bump is getting bigger!

I tried to be a cool mom and give my kids a salty snack on a blanket in the living room. They were happy for 3 seconds.

I don't know how they manage to make a mess out of everything. But there were cracker crumbs everywhere. And my vacuum is still broken....


Here we are sneaking around the house. We are soooo excited! Hello new house! Goodbye old house!


The day before St. Patrick's Day, Jill, Courtney, and I threw together a little party for the kids. Jill brought pizza and did a treasure hunt, Courtney brought the treasure and some treats, and I brought rainbow jell-o! The kids had a blast and it was a gorgeous day! Not too hot and not too cold! The kids ran ALL over the park and we rewarded with such a fun treat! We all enjoyed pizza and green food. It was a fabulous day!


























I had to put these pictures side by side. Before the party and after. Ray knows how to get dirty and have fun! She was all over the place; in the grass, the hills and dirt, the sand, all over the playground, the skate park, she ate pizza and played in her jell-o.... she was a mess!!!! A happy, care free mess.

When we got home, Parker got busy making a leprechaun trap. He used a zip lock bag box and covered it with a tissue so that the leprechaun would climb on top and fall in. He used gold chocolate coins to lure him in and since Rayleigh's Barbie was laying around, he used her too. I thought it was soooo funny. What leprechaun could resist! A little later he rearranged the whole trap and got rid of the Barbie....






The next morning the leprechaun led the kids on a while treasure hunt! I didn't get a picture of the box before the kids got into it. But it was awesome! We had green pancakes before everyone went off to school wearing their best green clothes. Rayleigh had a little party at school. Everyone had a lucky day!




Green tongue from breakfast. 

The sneaky little leprechaun used Parker's toilet and turned the water green. He even turned our milk green!!

Feeling extra lucky this St. Patrick's day!





We had corned beef and cabbage for dinner and then....

Went swimming in our new pool!!! We got the keys!!!!! All of the anticipation and hard work paid off!!!!! Oh happy day!!!!!





I'm so thankful for Tanner for buying this beautiful home for us! We are about to embark on our next great adventure as a family of 6 and I can't wait to make this house a home and create so many amazing memories here! We really are pretty darn lucky!

Comments