Exterior Illumination
SIE-LAS!!!!!!
Remember when Rayleigh realized there were lights on houses during Christmas time for the very first time? She exclaimed, "SIE-LAS!" Over and over again. She screamed with joy! Sie-las means LIGHTS. She got the pronunciation backwards or something. Anyhoo, she's a sucker for a great light display which is fabulous because her Daddy is super into it too! Tanner spent nearly 200 hours construing and programming this little light show for our house. He and Parker stayed up until midnight on the first night getting it all up! I was hesitant to let Parker stay up so late on a school night but he was having such a great time and I felt like he was making some great Christmas memories with his Dad. He never has a problem getting himself up and ready for school on time, even after Disneyland last week, he was up and ready on time! They make a good team. On Tuesday night I had Bunco so I left the baby with Tanner and he worked on the house while she was strapped to him. So cute! Bunco was fantastic. I really needed time with my village chiefs. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such incredible women in my life.
We all sat outside and watched the finished show later this week. It's set to music and everything! There's still so much Tanner wants to do but the kids were thrilled with it and look forward to the lights coming on every night! I love how Rayleigh and Jack were embracing each other in pure joy! All is bright!!!!












Comments