Disneyland


It looks like the blog is going to be flooded with more Disneyland pictures and I'm no mad about it. I get the biggest dose of JOY when we are here together and I'm so happy we can go again! I'm so thankful to live close to Disney and for Tanner's hard work which makes it possible for us to afford it and for me to be able to "stay home" so I can take them frequently. Maybe too frequently??? Nahh!!!!
I took Rayleigh and Jack on Monday because I thought they were going back to school but it turns out they didn't go back until Tuesday! Woo hoo! One last day to play! It was so fun and easy being there with them. I love their enthusiasm and their maturity and patience makes Disneyland much more relaxing than it was when they were toddlers.
I took Parker and Ella on Tuesday while Rayleigh and Jack were in school. We went to California Adventure and did the new Spiderman Ride! Ella was a little scared because she didn't know what to expect so we got her a cake pop for being brave. She did great! I took her on some "baby rides" and to the Redwood Creek Trail while Parker did some "big kid rides". Ella LOVES Soarin', too! 
Disneyland is just the best and I'm so happy to have lots of days to spend there with my little crew!






























She really wanted a turtle because "I like Turtles!"


So sweet of Sister Roper to send me a thank you note. Angel still won't talk to me and she's in a super dark place. I won't give up on her, though! I have to miss her Dad's funeral and I know that's going to hurt her. But I have hope that healing will happen and she will be happy again one day.



 

Comments