Father's Day in St. George with the Peterson Family
We had the best time celebrating Father's Day in St. George with the Peterson Family. I can honestly say that the weekend was perfect with lots of love and fun and zero drama. It's amazing how well we all work together and how much fun we have. This family works together like a well oiled machine and everyone really puts others' needs above their own. Kim and Monte have a legacy they should be super proud of! The boys went golfing, we got Handel's every night, we swam for hours and hours and cute Ella braved the waterslide and was hooked! We played games, ate our meals together, and Tanner and I were able to sneak away and ride ebikes up Snow Canyon with Kassidy and Bridger. Sunday was Grant's birthday so we celebrated with a pinata and every one snuggled on the 2 baby boys- Hardy and Bowen. The drive was easy and we all slept well in the big bunk bed room. I hope we keep this tradition alive because it was seriously a blast and I love when we all get together. The cousins play so well together and it's fun to see them so happy and excited together.
When we got home, the kids gave Tanner their little handmade Father's Day gifts which he appreciated. But it was a quick turn around for Parker because just a few short hours after we got home he was dropped off with the youth to catch a flight to New York!



























































Comments