Moulin Rouge and my 20th Highschool Reunion
This was a day we'd been anticipating for a long time. We got tickets to Moulin Rouge months ago and it was magnificent! Tanner and Parker had an MCO rehearsal that morning but ended right on time and Parker was able to babysit at my parent's house while we attended the show. It was soooo good!
Moulin Rouge means so much to me!
I love the movie when I was in high school and was obsessed with the music. I was heart broken when the CD player was stolen out of my car (the day after Cort installed it for me) with the soundtrack still inside. That was a huge bummer. But the show was awesome and I'm glad happy we could go together with my parents.
That night, I picked up Angel and we attended our 20th high school reunion together! 20 years, can you believe it? Tanner was a little bit upset with me for taking Angel and not him, but it was $75 and Angel wouldn't have gone if we didn't go together... and I wanted to go! It was suuuuper awkward. But it was fun catching up with old friends, especially Ashley Mott and Eric Smith! They were both so funny and so sweet. We walked down to the beach for a bon fire but Angel and I left soon after that. I loved that our reunion was at 3 Arch- my favorite place!
It was an excellent day and brought back so many happy memories!














Comments