Random Round Up

Lots of fun times in November, so far!
I love my job! It is so fun being with all these sweet kids each day and I feel so blessed to be with Ella everyday. Everyone is getting sick and Jack's class was missing 16 students yesterday! Isn't that nuts? I'm really hoping we all don't get super sick...
But Mrs. Kliss got sick and we had to have a sub and it was crazy. These kids are really good for her but not so much with the sub. But we have had some fun times with big buddies, Art Masters in the classroom, and I was the Mystery Reader one day. Rayleigh's class is Ella's class' big buddies and it's so fun seeing both my girls together. They did LEGOs!

On Friday, I had a GNO with the school moms. I was the DD and we went to dinner and an improv show which was suuuuuper inappropriate. But hopefully I can still go to Heaven. It was fun being with the school moms, though, and I'm so thankful for friends!
Sunday, we had all 6 missionaries over for dinner and it was exciting! We ate and the kids did a little talent show for the missionaries, we had a spiritual message, and the missionaries were so good to indulge our hyper children. I love the spirit they bring!

Last week, the kids had an active shooter drill which is so sad and scary but it was funny how we all crammed into the bathroom and I had to take a selfie because it was just so strange. The kids got a big box of clothes that I ordered for them and had so much fun busting everything out and trying everything on. I'm keeping most of it for Christmas, but they are so cute how much they love clothes. 

Liz and her adorable son, Walter, came to stay for a few days. I had Book Club the night she arrived and she was kind enough to let me go. I love going to Book Club and Anne made us a full blown sit down dinner! That night, I slept in Parker's bed and he left me my favorite chocolate candy on the pillow, and a chocolate candle- he's the best most thoughtful person!
Friday was Veteran's Day and the kids didn't have school but I had sooooo much to do! 6 loads of laundry and projects for the kids... and sweet Liz was here but just went with the flow. We snuggled up and watched a movie that night and it was really nice having her here.

Saturday, Tanner and I had a much needed date to the temple and cruised around Ikea to check out cabinets for the laundry room. Parker had 4 girls over while he babysat and they went on the roof of the house and did all kinds of mischief! sheesh! Teenagers! Tanner took them to the dance that night and earned saint status for doing that... it was a real hassle coordinating with Jill. She was supposed to go to the temple and to dinner with us Saturday night but bailed, again. 

Tanner, me, and the girls sang I Feel My Savior's Love in church on Sunday and it was really sweet. The girls shared the microphone and did a great job. We came home and set up the Christmas tree and I helped Rayleigh with a school project and my poor back spasmed again! Ouch!!!!!

Also, LAST Sunday, we took some family/newborn pictures for Malory and I was able to wrap up one of the babies and it was glorious. Oh how I love newborn babies!
The kids and I are going strong with reading Harry Potter. We are on the 5th book and I just LOVE reading to them at night. It's my favorite. I've got the best kids in the whole wide world! I'm sure I'm missing some fun, random things that have happened lately but this pretty much covers it!


















Activity Days! Thankful that Haley took Rayleigh while I was at the chiropractor








Throw back picture of Tanner and Jeff that Andrea sent me (circa 2006)







 

Comments