Theme Parks

 On Wednesday I took the kids to Disney all day and it was HOT. But we had fun and made the most of it. We left a little early so I could go to book club at my mom's. Tanner met us there and picked the kids up.

On Thursday, I took the kids to California Adventure and we stayed for World of Color which we hadn't seen before. It's not better than the fireworks, in my opinion, but we were glad to see it and it was cool! We had a fun day but I think we are all started to get sick of each other and I'm looking forward to going back to school.

On Friday, we all went to Universal and I realized again that I'm a Disney snob. And it was soooo crowded that we weren't able to do much. But we ate our homemade lunch at the 3 Broomsticks and enjoyed some butter beer and we all loved the Water World show. We had dinner at Buca Di Beppo and that was the best way to end the day!

Saturday we enjoyed a back to school pool party with our school friends and Sunday Tanner taught a great lesson in Sunday School. They make us sit in the pews now and close the divider and I do NOT like it. But we sat by some nice, non judgmental friends. I did make Rayleigh cry because I told her to sit reverently 29 times in 29 different ways (she was probably being fine but I had anxiety) and I feel awful about that. Thankfully she has Sister Graves as a primary teacher and she is the sweetest, kindest person on planet earth and made Rayleigh feel better. Brother Morse awkwardly cornered me in the hallway and apologized for all of the drama with the flags. I just stared at him until he was done talking and then told him to not worry about it. Ummm, no. You are the worst and I will never forget how you treated my family and assumed the worst of us. BYEEEEE. We swam and had a nice Sunday until Tanner ditched us to take a "work" phone call during bedtime. I got mad at him for that. He DID sign with Rockwell which is Steve's company and Ricky will be able to come with him as his DON. He's very excited and starts in a week!

The kids and I go back to school on Tuesday and I'm happy! I'm hoping we can all set some goals for the next 3 months and find some success in ways we've never experienced before! Here we go!








































Comments