6 Month Check Up.
















































Ok, I know I'm a horrible Mom. I took Parker in for his first round of shots when he was like 6 weeks old and it traumatized me so much (ie I cried more than he did) that I couldn't bare to go back for more! But, as I spent more days at the park with other moms and went to Book Club with Parker's pediatrician, I started feeling a little guilty that I hadn't taken him back. So I brought him in on Tuesday the 19th and I'm proud to say I have a very healthy baby boy! He is in the 80% for weight and off the charts for height! I don't know where he got that from! I'm 5'6 and Tanner is 5'10. Hmmmm. He barely cried at all when he got his 5 shots and the Doctor was amazed at all he has accomplished in just 6 months of life! He can sit up, do pilates, say Dada, and play the piano! WOW!
I let him choose a lolly pop when we left the doctor's office and he grabbed 3! Anything for my lil boy! He loved it!!! It was a little sticky though so his sweet moment was short lived. Can you see the bandaids on his thighs? What ever happened to Scoobie Doo?

Comments

Perry Family said…
It is not fun getting shots for our kids, but at least it keeps them from getting deadly diseases, right? I wish I could say it gets easier with the more kids you have, but it doesn't! He is a big boy, looks like a good mix of you both!