Global Warming- Sounds Good to Me!




So, we've been hearing on World News Tonight about all of the severe cold weather America has been faced with. Well, not where we are! How is it that Kim can get stuck in the snow twice on her way to work and church is canceled in UTAH and the very same day Parker and I can bask in the sunshine at the park? Well, I'm not complaining. Let me tell you- We have been enjoying this burst of warmth! Sorry for the 3 billion pictures but with fun outdoor activities comes the camera too! First up there at the top is the Peterson Family in their backyard, that's hot. Next is Lil Parker Hoo Haw swinging in the backyard!










Today we went to Jon and Laura's pool and tried out our new super cool floatie thing, rash guard/sunburn guard, and swimming pants. All three worked brilliantly. As you can see Parker was thrilled to be in the water. He kicked and splashed and could not get enough!




Saturday is a special day, it's time we get ready for... THE BEACH! Yay! We wanted to go down to the beach and take some pictures since it was such a gorgeous day but we got sooo hot, we could only stand it for about 20 minutes- Should have brought our bathing suits! Grandpa: Notice the babes in bikinis behind Hoo Haw! Shawwwing!




We loved showing Parker the waves and telling him about surfing, the waves were beautiful! We put our feet in the sand! So cute!



Tanner made fun of me for taking this picture but there was a Mommy and a baby dolphin swimming in the waves

(So close to shore!)





 It was a super fun day at the beach and a way fun weekend in the sun! For all of you Utah/Idaho folks, our door is always open to anyone who wants to come here and warm up!

Comments

Chandra said…
What a fun day you guys had!! I'm trying this comment thing again! Hope it works. I'm so glad ~ Chan ~ that you keep such fun things posted on this family blog! I enjoy it sooo much! I may take you up on the invite to come and warm up!! Sounds like a great plan! I love the feet prints pix! So cute! Also, ALL of the pool pix! He is having a ball!
Love all of you!
Kim (Grammy)
Allred Family said…
Well I am so glad you are having fun outside!!!!!!!! i LOVE the pictures at the Beach. I wanna go :O I took Caleb outside yesterday the high was 45 AMAZING it actually felt warm to me....how sad am I?????? I want to come up there after we have the baby and we have the guts to drive that far with three little monkeys :) that should be interesting....Have fun playing in the warm sun:)
Perry Family said…
I love your blog!!! way cute, I had no idea that you had a baby!! We almost named Maddox, Parker, I love his name! When did you guys move to CA? I bet you love it, plus you are now closer to your fam, it makes a big difference when you have relatives to help out! congrats on the baby. it is nice to get in touch again after loosing contact.
Perry Family said…
Life is really good. Mark finished his bachelor's degree in December, so it is so wonderful to have him home at nights to help me with the kids!! We are super happy and couldn't be more content with our little family right now. I get to do lots of fun things, staying home with the kids is the best, and I'm on a tennis league, which is a blast (esp when I win my matches), I teach aerobics once a week, so that is fun for me too! There is never a dull moment, but I wouldn't choose a different road. Mark has been working for my dad and that has been wonderful, so no complaints! We are coming in June to Capistrano Beach, so I'll have to let you know the dates when I find out!