Happy Anniversary!








Sorry these pictures are so bad, I just took pictures of pictures from our wedding album. But, today was our 4 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years since we were sealed for time and all eternity in the San Diego temple! Today, just like 4 years ago, it was a beautiful day all day and that night, as we were driving away to our honeymoon suite, it started to rain! Can we sat romantic? I just want to say I love you Tanner! Thank you for an unbelievable 4 years together. I can't imagine life without you. I love you more and more everyday and am so grateful that you are a sweet compassionate man. Yet, you are strong both physically and spiritually and you are a fabulous provider and protector of our little family. I can't wait to see where life takes us in the next 4 years and beyond! Happy Anniversary!! I love you!!!!



Comments

Allred Family said…
Happy Anniversary!!!!! Time sure goes by fast. I cannot believe you have been married for 4 years!!!! It's gonna be 5 years for Spencer and I in September. Where does the time go???? Hope you have a fun Romantic Day :)
Perry Family said…
Happy Anniversary! Our 4 yr. anniversary is this month too!! Crazy how fast time flies! your pictures are beautiful. Life is great when you are married to your best friend. Congrats!
Ashlee said…
Hey Chan!
It was great to hear from you! And your little guy is so cute.. can't believe he is already 7 months! It looks like you guys are doing great and loving being in California! Take Care! -Ashlee
Jon and Ashley said…
It was so fun to see your comment. I think it's funny you know the other Ashlee Bailey that's in my ward now. It looks like you guys are doing good. Your little boy is darling.
Jody and Billy said…
Tanner and Chan,
That is such a cute entry. Your guy are so cute. You can tell you really love eachother.
I'm so glad I was able to see Parker he is so cute!
love ya, Jody
check out my blog, jodyandbilly.blogspot.com