Skip to main content
Happy Birthday Puppies!
Last year around this time me and my little Maltese, Cali, were pregnant together! She came to stay with Tanner in California when he came here for his new job and I was left alone in Vegas with our other dog Chico. (But that's really beside the point)
On April 15th 2007 in the middle of the night Cali gave birth to 3 adorable puppies! 2 boys and one girl. One tan, one white, and one black. I was so bummed I couldn't be there to help her deliver them, we totally bonded while being pregnant together! We were both tired all the time and a little too big for our bodies! :-)
This is one of the pups. They were so small, this is when their eyes hadn't even opened yet.
We put up an add and sold all three pups, but my Dad grew attached to this one, "Mr. Fluffy". So Fluffy stayed and he has a lot of energy! He loves to tease his mom and is a very fun pup! I can't believe I'm a grandma!
Comments