Swimming in the backyard


Saturday my mom, my sister Kari, and I went to Ikea (our favorite place) for lunch (yummo) and a little shopping. As we were leaving we were all amazed at how exceptionally warm it was!

So, we decided to bust out the kiddie swimming pool and cool off a bit in the backyard!
As you can imagine we all loved it, especially Parker and his cousin Tavian!

Even Cali was having a blast!

I can tell it's going to be a very fun summer!

Comments

Perry Family said…
Yes, it for sure looks like you will have a blast this summer, I love the simple things that keep the babies busy!
Allred Family said…
How fun, I want to go swimming too. maybe we can go sooner than i thought it's finally warm here!!!!!! Gavin and I are wearing shorts :) To bad it's gonna get cold again next week, OH well gotta love it while it lasts. Have fun swimming and playing outside!!
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Kat said…
Looks like so much fun...and I too share your love of Ikea. My life has srastically improved since we got one here. :)

That's crazy about your friend Liz...I should have asked for her! Guess I'll have to go back.
Allred Family said…
Hey Its been over a week, time to update your Blog :) I miss you guys tooo much!!!!!!!