4th of July

We have been in Utah for the past couple of days celebrating the 4th of July! It was a way fun trip, a little stressful at times (you work so hard to get your baby on a good schedule only to ruin on a vacation...) but at the end of it all we look back and remember some very fun times!


Here we are just starting out. We drove because we thought it would be fun, even though it was more expensive than both of us flying round trip!


We made a pit stop in Vegas and saw some of our good friends. Thanks, Stacy, for the yummy treat!!! It was a huge hit! And we loved seeing the kiddos and seeing your beautiful home!

Here's Chan and Shan with our babies. I lived with Shan and Trav when Tanner moved out to California. They are my little Angels and they have the most handsome baby boy! Good work you guys!

On the 4th of July we always have a big family reunion in Provo Canyon. We all had matching shirts! I love seeing all my cousins and get caught up with everyone! My little cousins are not so little anymore!!! This is Parker during his one 15 minute nap that day.

Tanner, Jon and Laura, and Josi floated the river in their new raft! I was bummed I couldn't go (motherhood calls) but then I learned that they flipped the raft and fell in the ice cold water and Laura lost her sunglasses... then I didn't feel as bad for me, but I felt bad for them! ha ha (They had fun!)

After the family reunion we cruised to Orem and had a 4th of July extravaganza at the Christensen's! They are my favorite people in the world and throw a "FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC" party! Good food, good friends, and great fireworks! They put on quite a show with the "Cul-de-sac of Fire"! They even booked Ciley May Virus! Wow! We love the Christensen's and are so blessed to have them as friends. We look forward all year to staying in their breathtaking cottage in Sundance and spending time with them. I love you guys!
This is back at the family reunion eating fried chicken... the one time a year we eat it!

More on our fabulous trip soon!

Comments

Perry Family said…
I'm glad you liked the treats!! It was fabulous to see you guys! Thanks for stopping by, and hope we will see you again, sooner than later!!
Jenny C said…
Sounds like you guys had a fun trip. Next time you are in Utah we should get together!!