5th of July...
Parker wasn't too excited about leaving... I tried to get some cute shots of him outside of the cottage with all the pretty plants and flowers but this is the best I could do... :-)
Here we are after lunch at Cafe Rio (yummmm!) waiting for our room to be cleaned. We were a little early!
Well, we had a good time shopping at the Bizarre and going swimming and just plain being together! The next morning we all met for breakfast and said our good byes. It was sad but they are all coming out here to Scubba Dive in less than 2 weeks so we are looking forward to that!
On Sunday we drove into Vegas and stayed with our good friends Jeff and Andrea. We are so blessed with such wonderful friends. I am so extremely lucky to know Ange. She has helped me through so many hard times! Not to mention, she is a children's nurse and a mighty fine one at that, so whenever I have a question about Parker she has the best information for me! Ange wasn't feeling too well when we came over so I promised that I wouldn't put a picture up of them on the blog but just so you get a visual, Andrea is a perfect hot bodied blond with a million dollar smile and Jeff is a fire fighter- enough said.
We had a great trip and suffered from no holiday traffic on the way home! I miss Utah already but it's nice to be home! Thanks to everyone who made our vacation so enjoyable! And Sari- you're my favorite. I can't get over how amazingly beautiful you are. If I were I guy... well, you wouldn't be single that's for sure. I think you are Fan-freakin'-tastic and I love you so much! I'm excited to see you next month! Love you all!

Comments