Conference Weekend


This is a boring post because I don't have any pictures but I just wanted everyone to know that I am ALL caught up on my scrap booking! I did 50 pages, people! (That's a lot) And that was only from June until now... I think we might take too many pictures.

Yesterday I just sat and listened to Conference and scrap booked, Tanner was at the Miramar Air Show in San Diego all day. He had a blast! It was nice and cold and rainy but today it is super warm.... I'm so ready for fall!

This morning Parker woke up with a fever and threw up. He's been back and forth with a fever all day. He's been all cuddly and sweet. But, I hope he gets feeling better soon! He really never gets sick!

Also, a 5 year old boy we have in the primary made something for me while he was listening to Conference. I thought maybe he drew me a picture or something but when he came over and gave it to me it was this super cute bracelet! He really did a GREAT job! I would totally wear it anywhere! I thought it was so sweet that when his mom asked him who he wanted to give it to and he said "Sister Peterson!" What a cutie pie!!!

Other than that things have been pretty easy going around here this weekend. Today, after Conference was over, Tanner and I took Parker out to Laguna Beach and just walked around the Montage for a little while. Hopefully the fresh air did him some good.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! :-)

Comments

Perry Family said…
I'm impressed you are all caught up on your scrapbooking!! I just pulled my stuff out to start at it again!! Good for you!
Anonymous said…
Wow, 50 PAGES! You are so much better than me. I am just having my blog printed out into a book and call it good. Sorry the little bug isn't feeling well, I hope he's better now. You know the saying "If momma aint happy aint nobody happy"... It should be "aint baby happy aint nobody happy". Maybe its an Idaho thing. I love the video with the jumping monkey. Parker's laugh is so contagious, could he be more cute!